Most Popular Categories
Florida jokes in 2022
Florida is so hot that when you die and go to Hell, you wake up in Boca Raton.
Fall is the most beautiful time in Florida, really…
– All the license plates start changing colors.
What did the bee do when it was hot?
– Took off his yellow jacket.
What’s the difference between a University of Central Florida sorority sister and a scarecrow?
– One lives in a field and is stuffed with hay. The other frightens birds and small animals.
Floridians like to say there aren’t roaches in Florida – there’s just “palmetto bugs.” If you don’t know what the difference between a roach and a palmetto bug is – a palmetto bug is a roach with wings that’s large enough to carry away screaming children from their mothers’ arms.
I went to Florida yesterday and a cop asked me if I have a criminal record.
– I said “No, is that still required?”
Florida bathroom is wet!
If you have a car containing a Seminoles wide receiver, a Seminoles linebacker, and a Seminoles defensive back, who is driving the car?
– The cop.
It’s called Fuchsville, where we grow our own fuchs, and keep them.
– Why would I give such a rare thing to someone else?
I once knew a guy who went to a party in Florida and got so drunk that he woke up in Alabama.
– As you can imagine, he wasn’t in a very good state.
Why is the Florida mascot a Gator?
– It was the only thing ugly enough.
Florida is so hot that people crowd around fire to cool down.