Most Popular Categories
Economic jokes 📊 in 2023
There are many economic policies and belief systems, and each have their own economic jokes. There is no form of economy, or part of the economy, that does not have jokes about it. They help to teach others about economic systems, they allow a way for people to vent, and help to find others to bond with over shared ideas and opinions.
Why were the two economists only content when both of their emotions were balanced?
– They preferred to stay in a state of equilibrium.
A friend of mine invented a washing machine for bank notes. It’s a real money spinner.
What is the difference between an economic recession and a broken down escalator?
– One is a terrible state of affairs the other is a terrible fate of a stairs.
Another deserted island joke…
– A chemist, a physicist, and an economist are shipwrecked on a deserted island, with only a book of waterproof matches, a set of flares, and a case of canned soup.
“All we have to eat is this soup,” said the chemist as he set of the first flare. “Let’s set the cans here, near the water, so they will rust and we can open them. If we stagger them, we can have some every day and…”
“No, no, no!” exclaims the physicist. “Rusting will take too long; we’ll starve. We need to find just the right rocks to drop at just the right angle to pop open a can, and then..”
“You are BOTH wrong,” interrupted the economist. “Let’s assume we have a can opener…”
Why should you always try to order rare goods from economists?
– They can always supply anything on demand.
Economists from other planets also collaborate with the earth’s economists. They regularly communicate with the World Bank.
Did you hear of the economist who dove into his swimming pool and broke his neck?
– He forgot to seasonally adjust.
Why is it so hard for economists to go gluten free?
– Because their food preferences are very sticky
Yo momma defies the laws of economics
– She’s got plenty of supply, but there’s absolutely no demand
What do you call an economist who hates to spend a lot of money on his books?
– An Economizer.
Why was the trader reading a book of famous sayings about stocks by economists?
– He wanted to be updated on the latest quotes.
Three leading economists took a small plane to the wilderness in northern Canada to hunt moose over the weekend. The last thing the pilot said was, “Remember, this is a very small plane and you will only be able to bring ONE moose back.” But of course, they killed one each and come Sunday, they talked the pilot into letting them bring all three dead moose onboard. So just after takeoff, the plane stalled and crashed. In the wreckage, one of the economists woke up, looked around and said, “Where the hell are we.” The other economist replied, “Oh, just about a hundred yards east of the place where we crashed last year.”
An Economist beautifully explained two reasons for having two wives
– An Economist beautifully explained two reasons for having two wives:
A – Monopoly should be broken
B- Competition improves the quality of service..
If you have one wife she fights with you, if you have two wives they will fight for you
Feel the difference lol
Why did Capitalist Santa give all his presents to the rich?
– He wanted jingle down economics to take place
What are the first two laws of economics?
– For each economist, there’s supposed to exist an equal and opposite economist; the second law suggests that they’re both wrong.
Sweden formerly had a credit rating of AAA, now it is ABBA.
What’s Kanye West’s brilliant economic plan as president?
– To put 50 cent into the Treasury
– You can lead a jackass to logic but you can’t make them think.
If you laid all of the world’s economists end-to-end they wouldn’t reach a conclusion.
It is easier to tell a book by it’s cover than without it.
If God meant for humans to fly He wouldn’t have created so much traffic around the airport at flight times.
In a world of blind people a cane maker is king.
There are two “i’s” in Idiot but only one in Cyclops.