Who thought there could elephant jokes? Surprisingly, there are a lot more than you think. Elephant jokes are more of absurd riddles or challenges that involve elephants. They may also come up as parodies and puns. Elephant jokes will surely lighten your moods and take some weight off your mind.
What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses
– Nothing. He doesn’t recognize them.
What is large, grey, and wears glass slippers?
What is big, green, hangs in a tree and has a trunk?
– An unripe elephant.
Where are elephants found?
– Elephants are so big they are hardly ever lost.
What do elephants and trees have in common?
– They both have big trunks!
What is big, grey and has a lot of red bumps?
-An elephant that was stung by a lot of bees!
Why do elephants paint their toenails red?
– So they can hide in a strawberry patch.
What do you get when an elephant skydives?
-A big hole!
: Why don’t more elephants go to college?
-Not too many elephants finish high school. 🙁
What did the skeleton say to the vampire?
What do you call en elephant with an extra long nose?
How do you eat an elephant?
-One bite at a time
How do elephant jokes come to be?
They consist of a strange question, followed by an amusing answer. The jokes depend upon ridiculousness and strangeness for their humor and distinction with the assumptions on the knowledge about elephants. The answers to the jokes are appropriate if one merely overlooks the ridiculousness found in the questions.
Elephants are big, beautiful, magnificent creatures found in most parts of the world, in parks, animal zoos, and reserves. They have the longest gestation of up to 22 months among all mammals. Another fun-fact about elephants is that they eat up to 300 – 600 pounds of grass, shrubs, branches, and leaves every day, which amounts to 16 hours of eating. They love swimming and drink 40-50 gallons of water per day.
Elephant jokes for kids
Elephant jokes for kids
are friendly and sure to bring smiles and happiness. As a kid, if you watched Disney, some cartoons had elephant characters such as Tantor in Tarzan, and Dumbo in Walt Disney. These elephant characters were rather sweet and very heartwarming. Watching these shows would brighten your day. Such shows prove to show the same feelings are felt from the jokes. Warm and in a beautiful mood, not forgetting the laughter. A clean elephant joke that will crack you up is why are elephants, bad dancers? It is because they have to left feet.
Moreover, clean elephant jokes are not only funny but also teach us valued and important life lessons. Desmond Tutu quotes saying “you can only eat an elephant bite by bite” this meant, if we were in a position where we have a difficult situation that needs fixing, we can only do so in small steps that will eventually help us solve the problem we are in. Whereas, if we eat the whole elephant at the same time, we will be exhausted and overwhelmed and end up not solving problems.
Users of elephant jokes
Since the 1960s, elephants have been used widely, published in magazines and newspaper columns. Elephant jokes are mostly used among younger unsophisticated adults and circulating through and among different generations of kids. Funny elephant jokes are told to kids by their parents and teachers to brighten the children's moods before learning activities. A teacher can tell the joke before or during a class with the intention of drawing back the attention of the students. The jokes can also be used by zoo staff. When taking people through the elephant section, they can make a joke or two just to have people laugh. In parks, clean elephant jokes may be put on an informative board which indicates the area that is mainly inhabited by elephants.
Lessons got from elephant jokes
1. We get to learn and understand more about the life of an elephant. When a joke is posed, the answer will always be based on its physical features or its normal behavior. Therefore, do not struggle to think “outside the box” the solution is right in front of your eyes. Especially for children, funny elephant jokes make it easy to learn more about elephants in a fun and engaging way.
2. Clean elephant jokes are good ice breakers to help build a productive working or reading environment. They help involve everyone in the engagement despite their age, they jog ones’ memory, and not only will they teach you interesting facts about elephants but will also leave you cracking up.
3. Telling elephant jokes to kids is entertaining for them. It is used as a mode of teaching to excite the class of young students. They then easily recite these jokes to their friends helping them understand better and sharing the knowledge from the elephant jokes about elephants.
Since the 1960s, elephant jokes have been used to entertain all age groups. Also, kids learn more and understand the elephants better. They are good ice breakers that help as conversation starters among audiences of different kinds. They definitely will lift your spirits high and have you smiling through the day.