Bartenders work in bars and at many special events and working with both alcohol and the people who are ordering from them, they learn many people skills. Some of those that are being served are the most likely to use bartender jokes, either to try and impress bartenders or friends.
An infinite number of mathematicians enter a bar
– The first orders a pint of beer. The second half a pint, the third a quarter ad infinitum. The bartender just pours two pints and says “sort it out yourselves.”
A bartender yells “Does anyone know CPR?”
– “Hell I know the whole alphabet!” I shouted.
The Easter Bunny walks into a bar. The Bartender says, “I suppose you want a White Rabbit.” The Easter Bunny says,
– “I don’t care, just give me something hoppy.”
Why did the woman bring a ladder to the bar?
– Because she heard the drinks were on the house.
A Guy walks into a bar
– A man walks into a bar and says, “Give me a beer before the problems start!” He drinks the beer and then orders another saying, “Give me a beer before the problems start!” The bartender looks confused. This goes on for a while, and after the fifth beer the bartender is totally confused and asks the man “When are you going to pay for these beers?” The man answers, “Now the problems start!”
A horse walks into a bar.
– The bartender asks the horse if it’s an alcoholic considering all the bars he frequents, to which the horse replies ~~I don’t think I am”~~ “I think not!” POOF! The horse disappears.
A baby seal walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “What’ll it be?”
– The baby seal answers, “Anything but a Canadian Club on the rocks.”
A woman holding a duck walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Where’d you get the pig?
– ” The woman responds, “It’s not a pig, it’s a duck.” The bartender says, “I was talking to the duck.”
A cornstalk walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Want to hear a joke?
– ” The corn stalk replies, “I’m all ears!”
The bartender said we don’t serve time travellers.
– Two men walk into a bar.
– A gal walks into a bar and orders a bottle of wine. After she downs most of the bottle she tries to get the bartender’s attention. “I used to be grapes!” she announces loudly. “What?” the confused bartender asks. “I’m sorry,” she apologizes. “That must have been the wine talking.”
A cowboy walks into a bar. “What can I get for you?” the bartender asks. “A double whiskey, neat,” he replies.
– As the bartender pours, she asks, “How’s it going today?”
Top bartender jokes are often about the way that they mix drinks, and how they spend so much of their time serving drinks to others. While they do mix many drinks, each bartender is different in how they balance the tasks, how many they can make at a time, and how much they include in each. A well made drink will have the perfect balance of each ingredient and will have a pleasant taste without a burn. Hilarious bartender jokes about how they make drinks are second only to cheesy bartender jokes about how they interact with people.
While making drinks should be the focus of the job, interacting with customers and ensuring they are happy is perhaps the most important part of the job. Corny bartender jokes about them working double duty and serving as a therapist are some of the most popular. It is a common stereotype that when people go into bars and drink to feel better or to spend the evening, they are also going to share all of their problems with the bartender on duty. Short bartender jokes will address this often, and while it may be true in some cases it is not in all, but one liner bartending jokes will get a laugh anyway. They are enjoyable and fun, and do not target the bartenders as the joke, but the way in which people naturally trust them even though they may be strangers and share their innermost thoughts and worries with them.
Bartenders in the Movies
Fancy drinks, throwing around bottles, and tricks behind the bar are often seen in movies, especially those that are about bars and the people who work in and frequent them. Funny bartender jokes about their talent and how they can do anything are common and can show a respect for the job and for those who do it. While many people would be unable to complete those tasks or tricks, there are many who cannot, and top bartender jokes are enjoyed by all of them and may address those who can do bartending tricks and those who cannot.
In movies bartenders are most often attractive, either men or women, who are cool and brave, and attract a wide range of attention. One liner bartender jokes that address the attractiveness of these bartenders, and the stereotype that those in every bar outside of the entertainment industry will be attractive as well, are very popular in college towns and with young adults. Short bartender jokes often assume that people operate on this basic assumption and will find the joke amusing because of it, without including all of the details.
Cute bartender jokes are fun, and they are a great way to share a laugh with friends for adults, however bartender jokes are not for kids. Though they do not attend bars, they will see bartenders at weddings and other events, and have a basic understanding of the profession, but they do have many of their own jokes about them.
Drinking Too Much
When people are overserved and it results in drinking too much, they may find themselves as the target of many other drinking jokes, google jokes
, and being drunk jokes. People who drink too much are sure to be the butt of their friends jokes over their behavior and their choices. In this way the funniest bartender jokes aren’t even always about the bartenders, but about the people that they serve and how they behave. Jokes are not only used for entertainment, but in many situations, friends will use them to point out to those they care about that they are concerned. Using these types of puns
and figures of speech, showing them that they are slipping on other things or spending too much time with bartenders and not enough doing other things.